Let’s keep this one short and simple. Digital Marketing is a good idea for your small business… Here’s why:
- Everyone’s doing it – 86% of consumers use the internet to find local businesses. Help them find you by investing in your online presence.
- Digital marketing puts more money in your pocket. Businesses make an average of $2 in revenue for every $1 they spend on AdWords (Google Economic Impact Report)
- It’s perfect timing for your offer! When prospective customers search in Google, then they are in need right at that exact moment. They are about to make a buying decision.
- Built-in ROI Tracking – you can track conversions and leads from your online ads AND you can run reports to see exactly which keywords and ads are driving sales so you can allocate your budget to what’s working and maximize your ROI.
- Audience Targeting – Search and Social platforms have a lot of information about their users’ demographics, likes, dislikes, interests, and behaviors—all of which you can leverage to target your desired audience with pinpoint accuracy.